question

fer avatar image
fer asked

What can I do to export the data from playfab to azure?

I made a data connection to Azure Data Explorer, I get some tables but it doesn't export the data from Playfab to Azure, what could I do? I have made several queries using data explorer basic, but in Azure, which is supposed to already have the information when making the connection, nothing comes out.! ty query result in playfab 6569-captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-24-012448.png

query result in azure data explorer 6575-captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-24-012512.png

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

After my tests, after you made a data connection to Azure Data Explorer, only the newly generated data will be exported to Azure Data Explorer, the data generated before making the connection will not be exported. If you want to query the previous PlayFab data in Azure Data Explorer, as a workaround, you can refer to the Connecting Azure Data Explorer to Insights - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn which is a legacy feature.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.