question

mansurserbest-1 avatar image
mansurserbest-1 asked

Playfab Online Subsystem integration not working on UE5

I am trying to integrate Playfab OSS into Unreal Engine 5.

I used this link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/networking/party-unreal-engine-oss-quickstart as a guide.

I placed the plugin into the directory of the installed engine version: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Plugins\Online 6300-image.png

I also updated the .uproject file in my project: 6299-image.png

After this, when I build the project, the following error happens and I am not sure why: Microsoft.MakeFile.targets(44, 5): [MSB3073] The command ""C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" OlmeEditor Win64 Development -Project="C:\GameDevelopment\UnrealEngineProjects\Olme\Olme.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 6.

Can someone help me out with this?

sdks
image.png (47.5 KiB)
image.png (34.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

The error seems to be a UE build error and may related to the Live coding feature. For more info, you may refer to UE5.1 VS2022 C++ Build Error with MSB3073 - Development / Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com). Also, since we are not the expert of UE , you may seek professional assistance from UE support team.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.