Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

PlayFab and Playmaker

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

4 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Frostamationstudios
started a topic on Sat, 25 July 2015 at 2:13 PM

Does playfab support playmaker with custom actions and such? If not is it a feature request? thanks.

2 Comments
Brendan Vanous said on Sat, 25 July 2015 at 3:18 PM

We have a range of SDKs for different platforms, engines, and programming languages. Playmaker is a visual scripting add-on for Unity sold in the Unity asset store (and directly through the Hutong Games site). In terms of custom actions, from reviewing their wiki there appears to be nothing which would prevent the creation of actions which call into the PlayFab API set. Any member of that community should feel free to do so.

Frostamationstudios said on Sat, 25 July 2015 at 3:42 PM

I wonder if anyone is working on it, i would gladly pay for an addon that helps with using playmaker to setup playfab. until then i guess i'm still limited to using photon. thanks for the quick reply!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miloszmoczkowski avatar image miloszmoczkowski commented ·

Hi guys, kinda late to the party. I'm implementing Playfab API as actions for Playfab. I have implemented them as part of Decompression project. You can try the game on Play Store or AppStore . So far the available actions are:

• ConfirmPurchaseAction.cs
  • GetCatalogItemsAction.cs
  • GetPhotonAuthenticationTokenAction.cs
  • GetTitleDataAction.cs
  • GetUserDataAction.cs
  • GetUserInventoryAction.cs
  • LoginWithAndroidDeviceAction.cs
  • LoginWithDeviceAction.cs
  • LoginWithGameCenterAction.cs
  • LoginWithGoogleAccountAction.cs
  • LoginWithIOSDeviceIDAction.cs
  • LoginWithSocialAccountAction.cs
  • RedeemCouponAction.cs
  • RestoreIOSPurchasesAction.cs
  • StartPurchaseAction.cs
  • UpdateUserDataAction.cs
  • ValidateGooglePlayPurchaseAction.cs
  • ValidateIOSReceiptAction.cs

And I'm constantly adding others!

0 Likes 0 ·
miloszmoczkowski avatar image miloszmoczkowski commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
jrDev avatar image
jrDev commented

Hello,

I did a search to see if anyone asked for this and actually found it. I just want to announce that I created playmaker actions that access all of the PLAYFAB API. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/PUX_unity

Also, Brendan, I don't know what the rules are here about promoting something like this so I didn't make an official post about this. If it is allowed, can you let me know and I will make an official thread?

Thanks,

jrDev

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

Awesome - thanks! Our forum posts are question/answer and Idea (Feature or Add-on requests), so the best thing to do is exactly this - to reply to the request with the info on where to find your Unity package. I'm also going to start a thread with you and our tools team lead, so that we can talk about how best to inform folks about this - you may have noticed that we've done things like blog about projects that others have done, as well.

10 |1200

jrDev avatar image
jrDev commented

Hey,

OK, I received your email.

Thanks,

jrDev

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas