Idea

brendan avatar image
brendan suggested

Leaderboards - Find the position of a user that's not me

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
brendan avatar image
brendan commented

vallcrist
started a topic on Tue, 01 September 2015 at 9:13 PM

Hello again.

I have an use case where I need to know the position of a generic player in a leaderboard, having his/her playfab ID, is that possible currently?

I tried using GetLeaderboardAroundCurrentUser, but it seems to not accept a playfab ID like other functions from the API do.

Explaining why I would need that : during a game session I want players to be able to see a profile of the other players playing with them, and in that profile I want to show whats the player position on the leaderboard.

1 Comment
vallcrist said on Tue, 01 September 2015 at 9:27 PM

Also there doesn't seem to be a way to get the statistics of a generic user in order to do a profile window.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan commented

All leaderboard entries return the position information for each row, and the GetLeaderboardAroundPlayer API call can be used to get the leaderboard listing around any user via their PlayFab ID. Let us know if there's anything else that would be needed for your design!

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas