question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

LinkGoogleAccount

deadstarcgs
started a topic on Thu, 12 March 2015 at 8:35 PM

Was wondering how close this is to being implemented?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 11:39 PM

The LinkGoogleAccount and UnlinkGoogleAccount Client API calls are now available. They'll be visible in the Web API documentation as of our next update, but you can use them immediately, as we've completed out testing. The inputs to LinkGoogleAccount are the AccessToken and (optional) PublisherId, while the UnlinkGoogleAccount call takes no inputs

Brendan.

3 Comments
Brendan Vanous said on Fri, 13 March 2015 at 9:53 AM

It's in our backlog, but isn't currently scheduled, as we haven't heard from anyone who needs this to launch. If you do (and this applies to any functionality you don't see currently in the service), please be sure to let us know as early in your development cycle as possible, so that we can work with you to determine if it's something we'll be able to schedule in the timeframe in which you need it.

deadstarcgs said on Fri, 13 March 2015 at 5:17 PM

While it is a feature I would be keen to implement, I'm planning to release in the next week or so, so I've already planned a work around.

Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 11:39 PM

The LinkGoogleAccount and UnlinkGoogleAccount Client API calls are now available. They'll be visible in the Web API documentation as of our next update, but you can use them immediately, as we've completed out testing. The inputs to LinkGoogleAccount are the AccessToken and (optional) PublisherId, while the UnlinkGoogleAccount call takes no inputs

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alessandro avatar image
alessandro answered

Hi Brendan,

I've tried to link my user with LinkGoogleAccount and ForceLink flag true. The call back is successfully but on BackEnd my user never get the link in his account. If the ForceLink flag is removed the call return a LinkedAccountAlreadyClaimed error code but I've been sure there's not account linked to player (or any other players on the BE). There's any issues open about this API call? In your last blog post for Google Account Login you never mention anythings about LinkGoogleAccount. Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi Brendan, I've tried to link Google Account to Playfab during this days. After use the ForceLink flag at true the result is successfully but inside my user in Playfab Backend I can't see the link at GooglePlay. If I remove the ForceLink flag, link return the LinkedAccountAlreadyClaimed error code.

I've been sure to remove all the previous link before call the api so I can't figure out why this happens. Is there any open issues for this API call? In you last blog post about Google Login there's no mention about GoogleAccountLink. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

2 comments
10 |1200

alessandro avatar image alessandro commented ·

Sorry for double posting... I have too many trouble with logins :)

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

I believe what you mean is that the account doesn't appear to be linked in the Game Manager. That's a known issue which we'll be fixing soon. If you check the player's account details via GetAccountInfo, you'll see that it is linked.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.