question

Theworldrudo avatar image
Theworldrudo asked

Get Multiplayer Server Details return server state as "active" even if the server has already been terminated.

I call the Request Multiplayer Server API. When the server is up, I call Get Multiplayer Server Details and receive the correct details as expected. Then, I delete the region and all VMs are shutdown. After that, I call Get Multiplayer Server Details again, expecting an error, but I receive exactly the same details as before. I even deleted a build and got the same result.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

There might be some delay here. To prevent this, you can call API ShutdownMultiplayerServer to shut down the multiplayer server session before you delete region. Alternatively, you can manually click the "Shutdown server" button in the Session details page to shut session down.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.