question

Tyler avatar image
Tyler asked

Error trying to view/edit rule

I created a new rule to test the automation of receiving a "WritePlayerEvent" API call and after creating it, I click on the rule to view it's settings and I get an error stating that it can't be loaded currently.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What is the Title ID in question, and what is the ID of the Rule?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tyler avatar image Tyler commented ·

Title ID is 511E and the ID of the Rule is 3FCBC8EF7610EAC0. Even if I create new rules with the same "rules" and parameters, I still get the error to pop up. Not for my other rules I have set though.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Tyler commented ·

I can see the issue, but I'm having trouble determining how the Rule got in this state. I've attempted creation of my own similar Rules (using custom title events), but can't reproduce the issue. Do you recall the exact steps you used to create the Rule, or any edits you made to it after it was created? Can you try deleting the Rule and re-creating it, to see if you can reproduce this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Tyler avatar image Tyler brendan commented ·

Click here to see what I'm doing to get this error. I don't think that I'm doing anything wrong?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Tyler avatar image Tyler commented ·

I see! I was just wanting to test out the banning feature for a short period of time but that's ok. At least I know where the issue is!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.