question

danielmoreno avatar image
danielmoreno asked

Is there an ETA on new A/B Testing features?

Hi,

I read about your plans on expanding the A/B testing features later this year, and I guess it got delayed. So I would like to know if there's any roadmap for these features.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but unless something is in active development (or there's a specific agreement in place concerning a delivery date on a feature), we're not able to give an estimate on feature work. As a live service, our schedule could change at any time, and we absolutely do not want someone to be dependent on us for a date we can't guarantee. We do plan on adding A/B for Title Data in an upcoming sprint. If there are other components you'd like to see A/B added to, feel free to add a comment on this post detailing what you have in mind.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.