question

gooby avatar image
gooby asked

How to purchase VC using real money

I cant find anything in the docs or online for how to purchase virtual currency using real money, i.e. paypal. Is it possible?

I want to use the currency to then purchase in-game items, but the only transfer of money should be for the VC.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

PlayFab supports IAP (The "RM" (Real Money) VC type is reserved for real money purchases) and Non-receipt payment processing, players can use any currency specific to their countries/regions to purchase items from PlayFab. And creating a bundle that has currency included could help you about purchasing VC via real money. Please notice that you can make the bundle consumable with a 3 second duration so that it clears itself from the inventory after adding the currency. 5339-screenshot-20221228-110920.png

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.