question

Tom avatar image
Tom asked

Server Error's returned when completing PlayFab password reset form.

All our environments are returning the below error after submitting the password reset form.

We are not using any custom templates and this also occurs when using the Dashboard "Send Password Reset Email" checkbox.

Server Error

A server error occured while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try your request again in a few minutes.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This issue should be resolved now: PlayFab Status - Player Portal App - players cannot set reset their PlayFab passwords. If you still have this issue, feel free to let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

There was an incident caused this issue: Email Queue Delay, which should be resolved now. Please check your title, if you still have this issue, feel free to let us know.

4 comments
10 |1200

Tom avatar image Tom commented ·

I am still seeing the server error.

I want to clarify that we are not seeing an issue with not receiving emails. They are being received fine. Upon filling in the two fields of the password reset form and pressing submit, you are presented with "A server error occurred while processing your request."

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Tom commented ·

May I know your title id?

0 Likes 0 ·
Tom avatar image Tom Gosen Gao commented ·

TitleID - 2F80F

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.