question

mwu avatar image
mwu asked

PlayFabCLI doesn't work

Hi, I try to migrate one title to another and I use the PlayFabCLI but when I try to migrate It stucks in this line:

How resolve this? The Catalog has a store and drop tables but It stucks.

Another question: If I want copy only the players to the other title is It done like this?

Thank you!

h36v7.png (187.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

You can try the following:

1.Open PlayFabPowerTools.sln.

2.Rebuild this solution.

3.Run PlayFabPowerTools.exe in ..\PlayFabCLI-master\PlayFabPowerTools\bin\Release.

It should also be noted that when migrating the catalog, the Drop Table is migrated separately from other content. If some error messages such as unknown item appear during the migration, you can try to manually migrate the catalog. All content in the catalog can be downloaded manually as JSON and then uploaded into a new Title.

To clarify, PlayFab CLI cannot migrate players, and PlayFab does not provide a method to migrate players. PlayFab only provides a method to export player data, refer to PlayFab GDPR - Deleting and Exporting Player Data - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.