question

dacnguyen avatar image
dacnguyen asked

find a reference of PlayFabCloudScriptPlugin (installed from NuGet Package Manager) with Visual Studio Code

Hi. i am converting cloud script to function with Azure using Visual Studio Code. I followed all the instructions from the example "https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFab-Samples/tree/master/Samples/CSharp/AzureFunctions/TicTacToeFunctions". It worked but I had problems trying to code the features I needed but Visual Studio Code didn't support suggesting me functions from PlayFabCloudScriptPlugin (installed from NuGet Package Manager) when I typed, and I can't find a reference of PlayFabCloudScriptPlugin either. Do you guys have any solution to this problem?

azure.png (183.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Did you import the namespace PlayFab?

Also, PlayFabCloudScriptPlugin is outdated, please refer to PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions Quickstart Guide - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to use PlayFabAllSDK and CS2AFHelperClasses.cs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.