question

esisson avatar image
esisson asked

PlayFab use for eLearning Industry,PlayFab use in eLearning Industry

I am a developer who works in the eLearning industry building educational application in unreal engine 4 for VR/AR devices like the Oculus Quest and Hololens 2. I am looking for a way to store user data like test scores on the cloud and I was wondering if PlayFab would be an appropriate platform to accomplish this?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

There is an Unreal Marketplace plugin helps you to access the PlayFab API. It should work on VR devices. You can follow the Unreal Engine Quickstart to make a demo for testing. But there is a known issue: HoloLens Deployed Application Crashes on PlayFab Calls - Playfab Community, we have submitted a report to the product team. Currently, you can run your project through the engine VR Preview.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.