question

CTC avatar image
CTC asked

UE4- Not sending verification email On Updated Contact Email.

hi,

I am using Mailgun.org as a SMTP and i have setup a rule that sends an email when player contact email is updated.

I have for testing purposes added a ban of 2 hours to check if there was any problem with the Rule but the ban works perfectly.

It seems then my issue is either with Email Template or SMTP.

I have selected the Email verification template, I use the $confirmation$ in the mail body just like in docs.

but I recieve no email. I am using 10 min email to check over and over again but no luck.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

You can check the Data Explorer to see if the sent_email event has been triggered. If there are sent_email events, the rule and email template should work. Then this issue should be related to the SMTP, please navigate to the SMTP provider's portal and check the SMTP service to see if it is working properly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.