question

martinbendabendak avatar image
martinbendabendak asked

Can't get facebook friends from GetFriendsList

All the settings should be right. The facebook app id and app secret are right. In facebook for developers i can see the calls for gr:get:User/friends from Playfab. Only think that i didn't do is app review, but I'm testing it on test users that have the user_friends permission, so it should work i guess ? All the test users are linked to PlayFab ofc. Also I'm using

FB.LogInWithReadPermissions(new List<string>() { "user_friends", "public_profile", "email" }

to get the token. I also tried to change it to FB.LogInWithPublishPermissions but still same result. Also in facebook for developers the app is set to developer mode, so the test users should have all permissions. The test users are friends ofc.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

After testing, GetFriendsList can get Facebook friends.

You can try to use the example in the documentation to manually enter the token of the corresponding account to log in and then call GetFriendList for a simple test.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.