question

Dxstin avatar image
Dxstin asked

How do I create a script that includes a public method that links to a button and then plays an advertisement when the button is clicked?,How do I create a C# script that plays an advertisement with a button that activates it?

I don't know how to script something like this and would need a public method that links to the button. I'm still a bit of a beginner with C# and PlayFab, so I don't know how to convert something like this into a script. Thanks for any answer!

How do I create a C# script that when a button is pressed, an advertisement is played?I don't know how to script something like this and would need a public method that links to the button. I'm still a bit of a beginner with C# and PlayFab, so I don't know how to convert something like this into a script. Thanks for any answer!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Is this issue related to Rewarded Ads?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dxstin avatar image Dxstin Gosen Gao commented ·

Yes I want to make Rewarded Ads

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

You can refer to Quickstart: Set up an Ad placement to get started with the Rewarded Ads. And cooperate with the SDK provided by the advertising provider to implement this feature.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.