question

Benjamin avatar image
Benjamin asked

How login daily rewards for playfab unity

There how tutorial and explanied understated

apissdks
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Benjamin avatar image Benjamin commented ·

uhh broken imagen, try there is: https://i.imgur.com/lo543Uf.png

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

PlayFab has a Progressive Reward System sample demonstrates how to reward players for logging in over consecutive days with progressive item grants. Please have a check.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bbekec avatar image
bbekec answered

Hello, in my game i want to create a button and via that button reward player daily and grant 50 Gold Coin virtual currency. I have tried to implemet this Progressive Reward System to my game. I followed the instructions and applied to my game. When i test the example scene, i get an error "PlayFab.ClientModels.ScriptExecutionError -- No function named CheckIn was found to execute".

It can connect to cloud but cannot find cloud script named "CheckIn", although i can see the function in "Revisions(Legacy)". Can you help me?

thanks

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.