question

info-20 avatar image
info-20 asked

Creating Relying Party for Xbox One Login

I shipped an Xbox One title using PlayFab a few years ago. During this time, I needed to get private PlayFab support to help me set up the relying party and host a .cer file to configure our title for Xbox One access. Is this still the case now that private support has been moved to the paid plans? I'm not sure what steps I can take myself to make sure my titles can login with Xbox.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

To sing an Xbox user in with PlayFab, all we need to do is requesting an XboxToken from GetTokenAndSignatureAsync method using the endpoint https://playfabapi.com as described in LoginWithXbox. There is no onboarding or certificate required now. For more info, please refer to this SimplePlayFabAuth sample, especially the Readme.docx.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.