question

Wallace Horta da Silveira avatar image
Wallace Horta da Silveira asked

Easy step-by-step server tutorial

Hello!

Could someone please post a video or link with an easy step-by-step server tutorial.

I tried to run a server on my own, but nothing came of it. The documentation I found on the internet didn't make things any easier (very difficult for someone at my level, probably).

Thank you much,

Wallace

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

If you want to build your own server with PlayFab Multiplayer Servers, could you tell us what platform you are using? Depending on the platform, you need to integrate different PlayFab Game Server SDK (GSDK). The GSDK helps you connect your game server to the PlayFab agent installed on the VM. You can check this document -- Integrating game servers with the PlayFab Game Server SDK (GSDK) to learn more information. The documents have the most complete information, it is recommended to get started with the documents.

You can also follow the official samples here -- Multiplayer Servers samples and resources to build your own server.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.