question

Tristan Swasey avatar image
Tristan Swasey asked

Group members not loading

My live game is currently experiencing an issue loading group members, both in-game and on the PlayFab website. When trying to view group members in any group it is stuck on loading and eventually says "Exception while connecting" or "Exception while performing SSL handshake". Note that I am referring to groups, not shared groups.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

@Tristan Swasey, @Evgeniy, on Nov 19, 2021, there was an incident reporting that Group APIs failing, and it had been resolved on Nov19, 12:46 PST.

Please feel free to let us know if you still have this issue, and to get the latest state of PlayFab service availability, please subscribe to PlayFab Status.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Evgeniy avatar image
Evgeniy answered

ListMembership didn't work on all my games for almost 2 hours, too.

PF, why should I design my architecture taking into account the fact that your services periodically do not work? I am losing my money!

InternalServerError

Error
at Object.server_request (Script:162:24)

at Object.entity.ListMembership (Script:689:71)

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.