question

Egor Tomashin avatar image
Egor Tomashin asked

Перенос проекта,Перенос Title на другой аккаунт

Подскажите, пожалуйста, как полностью передать проект на другой аккаунт. А не просто подцепить другого пользователя как админа.

Здравствуйте. Подскажите как полностью передать проект (Title) на другой аккаунт, а не просто подключать пользователя как админа.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Egor Tomashin avatar image Egor Tomashin commented ·

How can I:
1) Change studio of project
2) Change owner of project

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Please also note that this forum only provides English technical support. Here is the translation of your question via Google translate in case there is misunderstanding:

Please tell me how to completely transfer the project to another account. And not just pick up another user as an admin.

Hello. Tell me how to completely transfer the project (Title) to another account, and not just connect the user as an administrator.

--------

It is supported to transfer a title, please submit a form via Contact us (playfab.com). If you are in standard plan or higher, you can also submit a private support ticket and one of our engineers will assist you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.