question

Maarten Braaksma avatar image
Maarten Braaksma asked

Pay-as-you-go plan and limitations

Hi all!

So I've bought the "pay as you go" subscription for our studio (and it has been activated). The problem now is that if I want to increase the "Cloud Script execution API requests issued (triggered action)" limitation from 5 to 10, the system wouldn't allow me because of the plan limit.

Am I doing something wrong here?

- Maarten

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

For clarification, the limits can only be increased in the Enterprise Plan that would be for cases where the studios are hosting games with a monthly total spend of $10000 or more. For your case, we would suggest you use CloudScript using Azure Functions instead of using PlayFab CloudScript. As our documentation - PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions mentioned, there are no limits to the number of API calls within the Azure Functions. But please note, for the Http triggered Azure Functions, the maximum processing time for the Cloud Script function called by the action trigger still can’t exceed 1 seconds. To increase the limits of processing time for the Cloud Script functions, you would need to implement the Queue triggered Azure Functions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.