question

JIMAN avatar image
JIMAN asked

Multiplayer server I can't delete region

Activated My Server When I connected.

But When I delete region, button is no response.

this-situattion.png
this-situattion.png (356.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

In the Game Manager, the delete button of the region is designed to can’t delete the last region of a build. You can call the Multiplayer API DeleteBuildRegion to delete the last region from a build. Or you can set the Target Standby and the Maximum (Server Size) as 0.

Besides, it looks like the screenshot you provided shows how to delete the Builds. Since our Game Manager UI has updated since this video published, so the current UI looks different. Now there is no delete button of the build in the [Regions] page. To delete the server builds on the Game Manager, you can navigate to [Game Manager]->[Multiplayer]-[Servers] page, hover over a build line, click the ellipsis on the right side and select [Delete build] in the drop-down menu or call the API DeleteBuild.

delete-builds.png (9.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.