question

Evgenia Almpanaki avatar image
Evgenia Almpanaki asked

Can I upload videos from one player's account and have them used in another player's account?,Can I upload videos from one player's account and have them used in another player's game?

I'm making a half-baked quiz game where people will be able to upload their own questions to create new quizzes. I want it to support all types (text, image, audio, video). Is there a way to do it with Playfab?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You may want to use the Entity files, it allows you to read and write files attached to an entity, in any format. Normally, one player cannot access the Entity file of the other player. However, a workaround is to use the CloudScript to call GetFiles API. You could refer to this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/47483/share-players-generated-file-to-the-others.html.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.