question

orhun-cirakli avatar image
orhun-cirakli asked

Any way to get billing information?

Hi,

I want to monitor billing information on a monitoring platform. How can I get the current usage? It looks like the only way is scraping.

Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We don’t provide the public API to monitor the billing summary in real time. You can navigate to the [My Studios and Titles] page. Click the ellipsis on the right side of your studio, and then selecting the [Billing summary] option in the drop-down to view the billing details page of your studio. And as this section Billing Summary Overview, specially the fifth annotation said, you can click the [DAILY CSV] button to download the daily billing data for analysis. Besides, PlayFab's pricing is calculated from a set of consumption-based meters, you can navigate to this documentation -- Pricing Meters to learn about how to measure and calculate the meters.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.