question

Enzo Lemarchand avatar image
Enzo Lemarchand asked

Buying Playfab VC from XSolla

Hi, I'm looking to add a virtual currency to users without using catalog bundles and instead use items.

The idea is to enable players to buy some PlayFab virtual currency from XSolla by using only XSolla UI as payment platform.

I don't know if people usually recommend using bundles or webhook combined with a function which use the "ADD USER VIRTUAL CURRENCY" to add according to the package.

If its the second option, does XSolla return the necessary data to know which virtual currency pack have been buyed.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

In your case, I recommend you use the bundle directly. A bundle is an item that comes with other items or fixed currencies included. It is, itself, an item. To have the bundle clean itself up after adding the items or fixed currencies it comes with, set it to have a UsagePeriod of a few seconds. That way, it'll add its "contents" to the player account, then go away.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.