question

Leina Elansary avatar image
Leina Elansary asked

Map generation : I want to generate a map for each 100 player .... the generation is written on the cloudscript and the clients are unity,Map Generation : I want to generate a map every 100 player and the generation code is written as clod script

Map generation : I want to generate a map for each 100 player .... the generation is written on the cloudscript and the clients are unity how can i do it ?

and the players are unity app clients ... and this map shall be specific for only those players

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab doesn’t support customized database. in your scenario, it is a better solution to have a database server to cache the maps for players.

However, itis feasible to use PlayFab only, but is also complicated and inconvenient for management. I suggest having one entity group for every 100 players and store the map information in Group Objects or Files. Group Administrator (which is also the first one to create or join the group) will execute the cloud script/Azure Function to generate and store the map information.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.