question

Paul Boutros avatar image
Paul Boutros asked

Xsolla/Playfab payment integration

So I am trying to set up the purchase of item though Playfab Cloudscript . I am not very good with Javascript, so it is hard to debug. The code is a copy/paste from the xsolla documentation.

So this return a "result" which is a successful call back function. But the callback contains errors.

Note that my items are properly setup in Xsolla and Playfab.

To prove all is setup properly ,I used an other approach that is successful which is:

But that opens the Xsolla Paystation with all the items for sale. If that is possible, I would like to, once the player purchase an item in the game, the next step is open the payment page directly....

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

May I know the complete error details in the callback and which section of the Xsolla doc you were referring to? And, looks like you’re trying to integrate Xsolla payments with PlayFab however you’re not satisfied with the flow described in our doc: Accepting Payments with Xsolla because it presents the Xsolla Paystation with all the items, instead of the very item that the player wants to purchase, is that correct? In that case, since the flow presented in our doc is the only one that I know of, I think you can contact Xsolla Support for more professional advices on how to implement this feature.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Paul Boutros avatar image
Paul Boutros answered

Sorry was on a trip with a limited access to internet, I may post more on this error later, but for not I will just go with the Playfab option of showing the whole Xsolla catalog which currently works. For individual item purchase I can still use Playfab/Paypal payment which is closer to what I am looking for. Thanks for the help!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.