question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Is there a way to see how much I would pay if I go live?

Hello,

When I check the billing summary in Game Manager, it shows $0 on the page. The title is in Development Mode, but I would like to see how much I would pay if I go live.

untitled.jpg (123.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The different tiers have different prices for the meters, so it's not possible for the summary page to show your costs until you've selected a tier. That said, it's easy to calculate - have a look at the included meters on the pricing page, here: http://playfab.com/pricing. If you don't think you have a lot of usage, try computing it by subtracting the included meters for the Standard tier (use a whole month for this, rather than the current month) then computing the costs for each meter using the pricing shown, and finally adding the base fee ($99 for the Standard tier, currently). If you need help with this, the sales team can assist you - just email playfabsales@microsoft.com.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.