question

KwonHyeongWoo avatar image
KwonHyeongWoo asked

Failed to send session data Error: /Event/WriteEvents: No title_player_account profile found at

I logged in using RegisterPlayFabUserRequest and LoginWithPlayFabRequest in Unity Editor.

Login was successful, but the following warning message appeared on the console window.

Failed to send session data. Error: /Event/WriteEvents: No title_player_account profile found at 4A8BF6694349DC30

When I checked the dashboard, the last login time for the ID is on January 1, 3939.

While working, it suddenly became like this at some point. Why is this?

If you build it on the device, this does not happen. But it happens in the Unity editor.

I ask for your help. Thank you.

Unity Editor Version : 2019.3.9f1

PlayfabSDK Version : 2.95.200914

TitleID : 31BDD

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The “No title_player_account profile found at” Error usually indicates that there is no Title Player Account with that id. The ID you showed in the error message could be a Master Account ID i.e. PlayFabId which is different from Title Player Account ID.

Title Player Account ID is the identifier within a title, while Master Account ID is the identifier among your titles.

Perhaps you used the PlayFabId in WriteEvents API. You should use Title Player Account ID instead. You can obtain the Title Player Account ID using “result.EntityToken.Entity.Id” in the success callback of LoginWithPlayFab API.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

KwonHyeongWoo avatar image KwonHyeongWoo commented ·
thank you for the reply. I tried different methods and found that this doesn't happen with other titles.

So I made a new title and reset it.

The ID in the error message was the entity ID.

I don't have any problems right now I still wonder why.

0 Likes 0 ·
KwonHyeongWoo avatar image KwonHyeongWoo commented ·

thank you for the reply. @Junjin Chen

I tried different methods and found that this doesn't happen with other titles.

So I made a new title and reset it.

The ID in the error message was the entity ID.

I don't have any problems right now I still wonder why.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ KwonHyeongWoo commented ·

Did you delete the title? Currently we cannot access the title 31BDD.

0 Likes 0 ·
KwonHyeongWoo avatar image KwonHyeongWoo Rick Chen ♦ commented ·
Yes that's right. I deleted the title.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.