question

marcoballante avatar image
marcoballante asked

unity get player position no unity documentation about it,Get position for player in leaderboard, no documentation on unity?

Hi, in unity i need to retive user score and position, but i not find any documentation about it, can anyone save me?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcoballante avatar image marcoballante commented ·

I TRIED BUT IT ALWAIS RETURN ME 0 AT result.Leaderboard[0].Position, BUT result.Leaderboard[0].StatValue WORKS WELL

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Are you using one of these APIs?

GetFriendLeaderboard

GetLeaderboard

GetLeaderboardAroundUser

You can navigate to PlayFab API References to learn more about how our APIs work, which should be the documentation you asked about.

And, The “Position” property means “User's overall position in the leaderboard.” Hence it makes sense that result.Leaderboard[0].Position returns 0 when the player in the first entry is actually at the No.1 position.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.