question

Dmitry Vesselov avatar image
Dmitry Vesselov asked

GPGS + Playfab = OK and in other similar project answer is "Canceled"

I have two configured Unity + GPG service + Playfab projects (I checked everything in the same manner many times). One fully works, and the second does not connect with Google, the error is "Canceled" and logcal does not give any warnings, those Google support is silent. I made 3 requests (every 2-3 days), what can be done in this, please tell me?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That's an error coming from the Google Play Games Service, not PlayFab. While we can help you with any PlayFab errors that come up, we have no control over, and no special access to, the GPGS backend. If the Google folks aren't responding to you, the best thing to try would be to create a new app in the Google Play console and rebuild your app with the new key.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.