question

Kain avatar image
Kain asked

Suddenly getting InvalidSteamTicket errors

[2020.04.18-17.20.35:733][ 95]LogPlayFab: Response : {"code":400,"status":"BadRequest","error":"InvalidSteamTicket","errorCode":1010,"errorMessage":"Steam WebAPI error: 101 (Invalid ticket)"}

The above is the result we are getting from our Steam login request that used to work just fine up until this morning.

https://status.playfab.com/
reports the following problems:
  1. "PlayFab Character stats are down."
  2. "A significant percent of Game Manager was down through last night. GM is back up but we are continuting to monitor the situation."

I am posting this here to notify the team in case any of this is related. This is for a game that is currently live, and our players are currently unable to play.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, there's no relationship between the issues listed and what you're seeing. The Game Manager issue was resolved hours ago, and the Character Statistics issue is due to an ongoing issue in AWS for which we are in contact with Amazon.

When you get that error back from the Steam call, that's because that's specifically what Steam is returning to us. There may be an issue in the Steam service - that's not something we have visibility into, as we do not own that service.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kain avatar image Kain commented ·

Ah, good to know. I tried again just now and it seems to have cleared up. So I guess Steam must have resolved it

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.