question

Brian Choi avatar image
Brian Choi asked

How can grant item randomly from the bundled item when I purchase bundle item?

I'm trying to grant item randomly with bundle item when purchase bundle item, so I searched reference page and community

1. during implementation of this job, I face something not understand which is 'List<string> BundledResultTables'. The description said TableId is needed for this list but what is TableId?

2. Technically, I would like to implement features sequentially as 'Buy 'BundleItem' -> 'Consume this item' -> 'Grant Item' with virtual currency. In the end, item should be granted randomly from the bundle item.

Is it possible?

If this is not possible, then I will just make random number and grant in server side.

Brian Choi

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian Choi avatar image
Brian Choi answered

Ok, I found it for first question about 'TableId'.

Now, will start implement 2 with it.

Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian Choi avatar image
Brian Choi answered

For question 2, I checked dropTables page, It looks It's possible to implement it.
so no need to answer now.

Thanks, I found it.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.