question

Elias Nemer avatar image
Elias Nemer asked

where to find logout images (splash images) in Unicorn Battle Game

hello,

i am looking around on the Unicorn battle game and i wanted to know where the splash images come from when you log out from the game.. it seems as though it is generated randomly. i deleted the images which come up but they still come up. so it seems they are loaded somewhere not on the build but maybe theywere uploaded to Playfab.. how does this work?

if it help here is two scripts that i think are connected somehow:

any help appreciated..

uploadtoplayfabcontentservice.txtinterstitialcontroller.txt

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

I'm not sure what is the splash image you are talking about. But I'd believe it's not uploaded to PlayFab. As Unicorn Battle does not use Entity Files, so the client can't upload any image to PlayFab. Could you share more details about the splash image?

0 Likes 0 ·
Elias Nemer avatar image Elias Nemer JayZuo ♦ commented ·

hey, i made a vid at this link:

as i show in the video,when i do sign out, a certain picture is shown,but the thing is that i deleted this picture in the art folder and all other splash images. so i dont know where it is coming from if want to change it..

0 Likes 0 ·
Elias Nemer avatar image Elias Nemer JayZuo ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

The splash image you are talking about is downloaded from CDN. From the code in InterstitialController, you can find it out:

var assets = GameController.Instance.cdnController.GetAssetsByID(PF_GameData.PromoAssets[rng].PromoId);
mainImage.overrideSprite = Sprite.Create(assets.Splash, new Rect(0, 0, assets.Splash.width, assets.Splash.height), new Vector2(0.5f, 0.5f)); 

PlayFab supports CND feature, more details can be found at: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/data/content-delivery-network/quickstart.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.