question

Bb avatar image
Bb asked

This API must be enabled for client access in the Game Manager API Features settings

When using UpdatePlayerStatics, I'm getting this error but can't find the place in the Game Manager to allow access?

/Client/UpdatePlayerStatistics: This API must be enabled for client access in the Game Manager API Features settings

apisgame manager
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Emma Assin avatar image Emma Assin commented ·

I'm getting this error and I have this checkbox checked in my settings. Anything else I might be missing?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

This option is located at [Title settings] -> [API Features] -> [Allow client to post player statistics]:

The /Client/UpdatePlayerStatistics API should work after you check that option. Please also note that enabling this feature may allow clients to cheat since it’s possible for some players to post any statistics they want, it's fine if you are enabling it for debugging/development purpose.

option.jpg (44.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.