question

binarific avatar image
binarific asked

Snowflake Privilege Issue: Public Schema

I'm missing the public schema for the Playfab shared database and cannot create any schemas since I do not have sufficient privileges to operate on the db. How do I become privileged enough to create views and such?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I am not familiar with Snowflake but as far as I can tell, to get privileged, you have to be signed into Snowflake with an account that has the ACCOUNTADMIN privilege. If you are not the owner of the account, you may find owner to promote the role. In addition, you should also check if the worksheet context is in the proper role.(it will not work as you expected if it is in SYSADMIN role)

Besides, as long as you can confirm that the Snowflake integration is fine in Add-Ons page, I believe you may find more dedicated help from Snowflake Team or their developer community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.