question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

About functions

Hi I want to have the following features in Playfab.

Is there anything I can refer to?

Game stats, such as xp, str, dex, intelligence, wisdom Stats

I do not want to set it individually in playertab in playfab portal ,

so hope that the stats are automatically generated by the player as soon as they register in my game.

How can I do this?

Also, is it possible to implement a system such as Quest, Achievement?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

For game stats, you can use Player Statistics and Leaderboards. There is no need to set player statistics individually in player tab with Game Manager. You can update them with APIs at any time you want. If you didn't set, it's value would be empty (or you can think it's null) and won't be shown in leaderboard.

For Quest and Achievement, you can combine Player Statistics/Player Data with Cloud Script to implement them. And Segments might be the simplest way to do this. For more info, please see this question: https://community.playfab.com/questions/4143/how-to-manage-player-level-achievements.html.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.