question

cipriantk avatar image
cipriantk asked

Error with custom game server github

It seems like there are some files missing in your Custom Game Server github repository.

As you can see there are many things missing nut just their references(not only i nteh caht server manager),i hope you fix it soon i need to make a server for my game.

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks for calling that out. We've updated the custom game server project in GitHub. Can you try grabbing the latest, and see if it has any issues?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

There are lots of code been deleted in Commit ac12c8f. And that's why there are many things missing their references. It seems these code files are deleted by mistake. For now, as a workaround, you can checkout/create a new branch on Commit 4c63bcb. This is the latest commit that contains all codes the Custom Game Server sample needs.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.