question

roni avatar image
roni asked

ValidateIOSReceipt-call shows up twice in the PlayStream

When we call ValidateIOSReceipt to verify IAP-purchase, it shows up twice in the PlayStream. One passes and one fails giving an error "There is no item in the catalog with an ID matching the product ID in the receipt". Any ideas why it shows up twice and why it gives that error message? (There are matching IDs and the validation will be successful.)

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Can you share which title you're seeing this on? I'd like to take a look.

0 Likes 0 ·
roni avatar image roni Andy ♦♦ commented ·

TitleId is E1E6

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Very weird. I've filed a bug on this behavior and I'll have the engineering team take a look.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

roni avatar image roni commented ·

Any news on this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ roni commented ·

No change in status, but the bug is filed and will be prioritized for fixing as appropriate.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ Andy ♦♦ commented ·

I just heard back from the dev team on this. It sounds like they don't see the issue happening anymore. Are you still able to reproduce the error? I don't see any iOS receipt validation calls in your title's API call history today, so I can't be sure.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.