question

Klein avatar image
Klein asked

What's the best option to load and show a playfab leaderboard in a external website?

Hi, in my game i allow facebook sharing, and i want the shared link to lead to an external website where i will get and show a leaderboard from playfab, i'm currently searching for the best approach for this and i was thinking of using wordpress to create the website, but, if possible, how could i get the leaderboard from playfab?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Ideally, you'd have the player sign into their accounts and make calls to PlayFab to retrieve data, but that would need to be done on the client side. If you need to have your server making the calls directly, I'd use the Server or Admin API, and cache the data locally so that you're only requesting it from the service periodically (record the last query time, and don't re-query for a minute or two).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.