question

wangying avatar image
wangying asked

Can not get contact email address by GetAccountInfo!

Affter I use AddOrUpdateContactEmail to add contact eamil, I use GetAccountInfo to request the contact email, but I can't get it! Even two days after! But in the website it's exist.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

GetAccountInfo returns the Master Player Account email address - so, if you use email/password to sign the player in, or added it via AddUsernamePassword. The Contact email address is in the Title Player Account. You can retrieve it via GetPlayerProfile.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kevin-4 avatar image
kevin-4 answered

You may need to go to the Game Manager dashboard, Settings, Client Profile Options, then select the checkbox for allowing the client to access contact email addresses.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.