question

wuyueyiess avatar image
wuyueyiess asked

About "Leaderboard version history retention length"

I get a email like this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a notification that My Gam (title XXXX) exceeded its current provisioned limit for:

Resource:
Leaderboard version history retention length

Limit:
1 previous leaderboard versions

Requested:
217 previous leaderboard versions

Details:
Timestamp: 2018-05-21T09:31:54 UTC
StatisticName: "KillDaily"
Operation: "GetLeaderboardAroundUser"

You can see more details about the title's resource usage and upgrade its limit at:

https://xxxxxxx

To avoid API errors, please either upgrade the limit or adjust your title's usage to stay within the current limit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to delete the previous 200 leaderboards. But I can not find how to delete the previous leaderboards. How can I solve this problem.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

So first, the message isn't about different leaderboards - it's about previous versions of the leaderboard in question. And the error message above is only returned if you attempt to read a leaderboard entry for a version that's older than your retention limit (1 version back by default, in the Essentials tier).

In other words, if you are on version 27, you can request the leaderboard for version 27 or 26. If you try to request 25 or earlier, you'll get that error (though you can still download them via the Game Manager).

So the question would be, why do you believe you need to delete older leaderboard versions? What, exactly, is it that you're trying to do?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.