question

ebridavid avatar image
ebridavid asked

Unity SDK simulate logout

Since we don't have a properly Logout, how can i simulate this on the Unity SDK? I think i need to work wirh authToken, but i don't know the best way to do it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

When you log a player in, you're provided with a Session Ticket which is valid for (currently) 24 hours. If you want to remove the player's ability to continue making calls on the signed-in account, you can null the Session Ticket in the client (in Unity, you can use the ForgetAllCredentials helper function).

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ebridavid avatar image ebridavid commented ·

I not found this function, can you help to find how to use it? I searched on the documentation and i did not find it.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan ebridavid commented ·

It's in the Unity SDK, in PlayFabClientAPI.cs, right up near the top. If you're not seeing it, you should update to the latest version of the SDK.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.