question

damienkyena avatar image
damienkyena asked

Where can I find a description of the individual User Role permissions?

Sorry if this is somewhere obvious but I think I've searched fairly thoroughly. I'd like to know what the individual permissions provide, particularly in the Player list. Thanks!

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

By default, PlayFab comes with two predefined roles: Title Admin and Dashboard. Title Admin gives full permissions to a given game title, while Dashboard only gives permission to view the dashboards for the title. In addition, you can create the custom roles and set the permissions which you wish to include. If you want to view the details of the roles (which contains role permission) assigned to the user, after logging to the PlayFab Manager with your developer account, you can select “Users and Roles” from the list of options, then select Settings for the user for whom you want to check his roles, and then you can click "Roles" to view the details of the roles assigned to this user. For more info, please refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/gamemanager/playfab-user-roles#permissions-and-roles .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.