question

Ian Underwood avatar image
Ian Underwood asked

Increasing Inventory V1 Limit

Hi, currently the old Inventory V1 system has a limit of 1500 items per user. At launch, players will reach this limit fairly easily in my game. The V2 system has a limit per-player inventory of 10,000, which will be fine for my use case, but I'm not able to upgrade to the new system until Trading and Drop Tables are implemented in V2.

My concern is that if players reach the 1500 limit, they will simply create new accounts and trade the excess to their other accounts, which would ultimately be even more taxing on the servers, which I assume is the reason for the limit in the first place.

Is there a way I can get the limit for an account raised?

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

For requirements to increase Title limits like "Inventory v1 item number", you may follow https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/pricing/paidtechnicalsupport#support-ticket-submission to open a support ticket to us so that our engineer can talk to you about whether there is a limit upgrade available.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.