question

Blog avatar image
Blog asked

Scheduled Task Not Running

I scheduled a new task. I also viewed it as Next run at "in a minute". However, when the time's up, I cannot see this task in the Most Recent Task Executions table. And this task is not working. I use it as "Run actions on each player in a segment". Task status is "active". Everything looks correct but the task doesn't run when the time comes. What is your suggestion?

scheduled tasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

After my testing, if I create a new scheduled task, which will be executed in a short time after creation (within about 5 minutes after creation), then the scheduled task will not be executed, even though the Game Manager has previously shown that it will execute after 1 minute. Could you try to create a new scheduled task which will not be executed in a short time and see if it works?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.