question

alabdulla avatar image
alabdulla asked

RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems Postman testing

So currently i am trying to test out the ReedemGooglePlayInventoryItems function on Postman and its giving me a rather minimal details about the error, i can't seem to find out where i am wrong and/or if i have had any missteps in running this feature successfully.

Here is what my Postman looks like: ![6724-image.png][1]

And this is what may headers look like: ![6725-image.png][2]

Any help would be much appreciated as I've already tried both SDK and REST API and still receiving an error message (either 500 internal server error or the 400 error with the 1071 error code). [1]: /storage/attachments/6724-image.png [2]: /storage/attachments/6725-image.png

In-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
image.png (65.5 KiB)
image.png (44.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

It seems like your issue might be related to the configuration of the service account key. Please follow the documentation: Marketplace integration - Google - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to obtain and set the key correctly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.