question

thornewill avatar image
thornewill asked

Local debugging of azure functions not working on mac

Hello, when trying to test the azure functions, I'm running into problem where my project does not register playfab.local.settings.json file in temp folder. I am following every step that is written on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/automation/cloudscript-af/local-debugging-for-cloudscript-using-azure-functions

Even when I have everything set up according to docs, it still behaves like the json file is not in temp folder.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

What does " my project does not register playfab.local.settings.json file in temp folder " mean? As the documentation says, you need to manually add the playfab.local.settings.json file to the temporary directory on your Mac (the file will not automatically register to the folder), the TMPDIR environment variable. If I misunderstood, please feel free to let me know and provide the detailed error message you received. In addition, you could also try adding the Json file to the directory of your game executable.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.