question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Error when I try to re-send a new developer sign-up email

Question from a developer:

I am trying to add a new user to our studio from the "Users and Roles" link, but I am not receiving an email link (I have checked in my Spam folder). When I try to "Send again", I get the following error:

An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate.

How can I fix this?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In order to prevent issues with our mail service, we automatically place email addresses in a blocked list if we receive bounce responses from it. If you're seeing this error, odds are good that this is specifically what happened. If you're in this situation, send the email address to us as devrel@playfab.com along with a request to check if it is blocked and unblock it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.